Edward F. Fay
Edward F. Fay is a principal of the firm. His practice focuses on business planning, tax planning and estate planning. With extensive business experience, Mr. Fay advises clients on sales, mergers, acquisitions, and choice of entity. He often works with closely held businesses and their owners. He also represents clients before the Internal Revenue Service and the Massachusetts Department of Revenue. Mr. Fay advises clients on a wide variety of estate planning and related issues, including business succession planning and charitable giving. In addition, he is experienced in real estate investment structuring and related matters.
Mr. Fay previously worked for an international accounting firm as a certified public accountant.
- Boston University School of Law, LLM in Taxation
- Boston College Law School, JD
- Boston College, BS in Accounting
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- United States District Court of Massachusetts.