Kevin J. Willis
Kevin Willis is counsel with the firm and has extensive experience creating estate plans, settling estates, administering trusts, and advising clients with guardianship and conservatorship matters. Kevin also represents clients in connection with fiduciary litigation matters in the Probate Court and serves as personal representative, trustee, and conservator. Prior to joining Lourie & Cutler, Kevin spent 28 years with the Private Client Group of an international law firm based in Boston.
Kevin dedicates a large portion of his practice to pro bono matters, particularly with the Suffolk Probate and Family Court Lawyer for the Day program, where he has volunteered regularly since 2003.
- Suffolk University Law School, JD
- Northeastern University, BA, magna cum laude
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- The Best Lawyers in America (2022-2023)
- Deborah Levi Award for Outstanding Pro Bono Service (2008)
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
- Grand Lodge of Masons in Massachusetts, Board of Directors