Samuel A. Duker
Sam Duker is an associate of the firm. Sam’s practice focuses on estate planning, trust and estate administration, and tax planning for a diverse background of families and individuals.
Sam received a bachelor’s degree from Tufts University in 2013, a law degree from Boston College Law School in 2017, and a master of laws in taxation from Boston University School of Law in 2020.
Prior to joining Lourie & Cutler, Sam was an estate planning associate at a mid-sized firm in Wellesley.
- Boston University School of Law, LLM
- Boston College Law School, JD
- Tufts University, BA, Cum Laude
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Boston Bar Association, Member
- Boston Estate Planning Council (BEPC), Member